Start banking wherever you are with 24/7 access to Bank of Central Florida Intelligent Mobile Banking. It is secure, convenient and available for no monthly service fee*! To enroll, you must be an Intelligent eBanking client**.
Depending on the capability of your device, choose any combination of these three useful Mobile Banking channels:
Mobile Web Banking
Text Message Banking
For iPhone and Android phones and iPad tablets
Banking you expect in one easy and customized downloadable app. Check balances, review bank transactions, search activity, transfer funds and pay existing bills.
Offers access to your accounts using your device's browser. Manage your accounts at m.bankofcentralflorida.com and view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds and pay existing bills.
Use simple text message commands to instantly obtain account information without having to log in. Just send a text message to look up account balances or review recent account history.
The security of your personal and financial information is of utmost importance to us. Some of the mobile banking protections include:
- Secure sign-on
- Mobile access is protected by 128-bit SSL encryption
- No personal banking information is stored on your phone
- Account number information is not transmitted
- Bill payments can only be made to existing payees (editing or adding payees is not an option)
- Service can be immediately disabled if device is lost or stolen
You can learn more by accessing the “Mobile Banking Security Best Practices” (PDF) document.
View Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
View Mobile Banking Activation Instructions (PDF)
View Mobile Banking Reference Guide (PDF)
Get started with Mobile Banking today! It’s easy…
Already an Intelligent eBanking client? To enroll:
- Download the free App directly such as from iTunes App Store or the Android Market; or
- Go to m.bankofcentralflorida.com on your web-enabled mobile device; or
- Log in to Intelligent eBanking and select either “Manage mobile banking settings” under the Accounts Quick Links tab or click the Customer Service tab and “Manage mobile banking settings” under Account Maintenance
You are a Bank of Central Florida customer and have not enrolled in Intelligent eBanking?
Activate Intelligent eBanking or contact your Private Banker if you prefer assistance.
For issues regarding Mobile Banking please contact Mobile Banking support at (866) 211- 1512, option 4.
*There is no charge from Bank of Central Florida, but check with your mobile phone carrier for message and data fees that may apply.
**Business Internet Banking customers are currently unable to use Mobile Banking to access their business accounts.