We offer a variety of CD products to meet your business’s investment goals.
Certificates of Deposit
If your business has excess cash on hand for future business plans where immediate access is not needed, put those funds to work earning interest for your business.
- Flexible terms from 30 days to 60 months
- Competitive rates combined with safe growth
- Convenient renewal process
- Fixed rate to maturity
- Interest compounded daily
- Interest payment options
- FDIC insurance security
- $1,000 minimum balance to open
- Penalty may apply for early withdrawal
Please contact a private banker for our current CD rates.
Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS)®
To ensure maximum FDIC insurance coverage, clients will often employ strategies such as variations on bank account titles and splitting funds among multiple banks. Bank of Central Florida simplifies this process with CDARS®, which enable us to place your funds with multiple FDIC-insured institutions in amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum.
The CDARS® program is expressly for clients with large deposit balances that would normally exceed the limits of standard FDIC insurance. It is ideal for any individual saver or investor; businesses of all sizes and types; nonprofit organizations such as charities, churches, and colleges; and professionals such as attorneys, CPAs, and estate planners.
- Safety – Your money can now access multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage.
- Convenience – You work directly with us and enjoy the time-saving conveniences associated with one agreement, one interest rate, one regular statement, and one year-end tax form.
- Community Investment – The full value of your money can support lending opportunities in your local community.
- CD-Level Rates – Your money earns CD-level returns that may compare favorably with other investment alternatives, including treasuries, corporate sweep accounts, and money market funds.
Enjoy the simplicity of working directly with just one bank, one relationship. It’s the perfect place for your nest egg.
For more information on CDARS® private banker or visit one of our convenient banking offices.
Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into the CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by Bank of Central Florida. CDARS® and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.